Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Delhi
Erectile Dysfunction is a common sexual problem in males. Basically, the inability to initiate or sustain an erection is known as erectile dysfunction or impotence. This makes the patient unable to perform the intercourse due to the flaccid penis. Erectile dysfunction treatment in Delhi is performed in routine by Dr. Ashish Saini, the best sexologist in delhi at Excel Advanced Urology Center, Delhi. ED or Erectile Dysfunction can be very stressful for the patient as well as the partner. It decreases the confidence of the patient and the patients feels quite embarrased about the same. This disease is quite common in young as well as senior males. The treatment of erectile dysfunction is available by medicines, counseling, PRP, painless soundwaves and penile implants etc. You can book an appointment for erectile dysfunction treatment in delhi by top sexologist, Dr. Ashish Saini here.
Here is a video about Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Delhi by Dr. Ashish Saini –
The Reason Behind Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile Dysfunction, also known as ED occurs due to hampered blood supply in the penile area. Due to this, the penis fails to become erect which is required for sexual intercourse. Other than this, there are many other reasons behind erectile dysfunction such as stress and muscular or nerve injury. However, the most common cause is lowered blood supply which can be treated very The most causes of erectile dysfunction are –
- Emotional Disturbance
- Heart Disease
- High blood Pressure
- High cholesterol
- Any neurological disorder such as parkinsons, Alzheimer’s disease etc.
- Side effects of certain medicines
- Drug or alcohol abuse etc
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Delhi by Dr. Ashish Saini
This problem is quite common in young as well as senior males. The treatment options of erectile dysfunction are many which are highly effective and bless the patient with a happy sexual life with a good rigid erection. Some of the most popular treatment methods of Erectile dysfunction are as follows –
- Medicines and Counselling – The medicines and counseling play a great role in treating mild to moderate erectile dysfunction. The patients who suffer from ED every once in a while and who face this problem while they are anxious can get really benefitted by the counseling treatment. Medicines can be given in the form of pills or injections depending upon the severity of the problem.
- Low-intensity Shock waves Treatment for ED (Li -SWT) – This is a painless treatment in which the low-intensity sound waves are introduced on the penile area with the help of a probe. This probe is kept in that area for about 20 to 30 minutes. This treatment is completely painless and it helps in increasing the blood supply of the penis area. This treatment treats erectile dysfunction and helps in increasing the penis size as well.
- PRP or platelet-rich plasma for Erectile Dysfunction Treatment – PRP technique is very effective in hair loss treatment, it is a new treatment for erectile dysfunction as well. In this treatment, the patient’s blood is taken and it is sent to the lab. In the lab, the plasma is taken out from the blood which is known as platelet-rich plasma. This plasma is then injected in the penis to increase its blood supply, girth and treat ED.
- Penile Implants – Penile implants are the surgical method of ED treatment. It is chosen when all the other treatment measures fail or the patient is suffering from severe erectile dysfunction problems. These penile prostheses are concealed implants that are inserted inside the penis by the surgical method. They provide a good erection to the patient. One of the biggest advantages of penile implants is that they don’t change the sensitivity of the penis and they also don’t hamper the discharge of seminal fluids. Dr. Ashish’s penile implant patients have reported very good results after surgery. You can read more about penile implants treatment in Delhi here.
To know more about erectile dysfunction treatment in Delhi or to talk to Dr. Ashish Saini to discuss your sexual issues with him, you can book an appointment here or you can call us on this number +91, 96-4343-8106. If you can’t come to the clinic then you can book an online appointment with Dr. Ashish Saini here.