Laser Circumcision Delhi, NCR & India
Surgery Available – Yes
Hospitalization Required – No, they are daycare procedures
Lab Tests Facility – Available
Emergency Treatment – Available
In Patient Facilities – Available
Imaging Facility – Available
Same Day Appointment – Available
Recovery Rate – Recovery rates are high.
Meet Dr Ashish Saini - Best Sexologist / Urologist in Delhi, NCR and India
Dr Ashish Saini is the Best Sexologist in Delhi and the best Urologist in Delhi NCR. A Gold Medalist from AIIMS New Delhi, he has to his name various complex Urological and Sexology related surgeries done in large numbers in his 12+ years of experience. He has been awarded several times for his outstanding work done in his journey till now.
Dr Ashish Saini did his MBBS from India’s Prestigious medical college – King George Medical College (KGMC) Lucknow. Post MBBS completion, he completed his M. Ch in Urology from India’s Best Medical College – All India Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi.
Dr Ashish Saini has successfully completed 5200+ Urology and Sexology Surgeries. His patients are from all over the country and the world. Dr Ashish Saini is clearly the Best Sexologist and Urologist in Delhi, NCR and India because of his vast and versatile experience in the field of Urology and Sexology.
- About Circumcision Surgery and Frenulum Tear Repair
- About Dr Ashish Saini
- Circumcision and Frenulum Tear Case Studies
Laser Circumcision is the latest technology of circumcision treatment, which is the removal of the foreskin from the penis. This thulium laser circumcision has many advantages over the conventional method of circumcision. We at Excel Advanced Urology Centre work with the latest and most beneficial laser for circumcision, thulium laser treatment. As this case study by NCBI suggests, thulium laser is quite effective in treating many penile anomalies along with circumcision and prostate treatments.
Laser Circumcision Benefits
- Painless Procedure
- Bloodless Surgery
- No wound and No Scar post-surgery
- Daycare procedure – you will be discharged the same day.
- All foreskin issues treated
- Phimosis treatment
- Erection remains strong
- No side effects on fertility and intercourse ability
- Balanitis and paraphimosis treatment
- No followup required
- The patient can resume work the next day if required
- Circumcised males have fewer chances of getting sexually transmitted diseases than the non-circumcised ones
- Produced cosmetically better results
- No chances of recurrence of the condition
- Permanent treatment with a 100 percent success rate
Who requires laser circumcision?
- Patients who are unable to retract the foreskin of the glans penis
- Those who have painful intercourse due to foreskin tightness
- Phimosis Patients (when the penis has tight foreskin)
- Balanitis patients (infection and redness on the tip of penis area)
- Paraphimosis patients (In this condition the foreskin remains in the retracted position and can’t be covered again.) This needs immediate treatment as the blood supply of the penis can get hampered as well.
- Frenulum Tear patients who require frenuloplasty (the frenulum is tight in this condition and the foreskin is unable to retract due to that.) In frenuloplasty surgery, the foreskin is preserved, however, circumcision can also treat the condition completely.
- People following religious belief about circumcision
- Cosmetic purpose
When can I resume my daily activities after surgery?
You can resume your work the next day after the laser circumcision procedure.
When can intercourse be performed after the procedure?
It is advised to stay away from masturbation and intercourse for about 3 weeks.
Which type of anesthesia will be given?
Most patients are given local anesthesia, however, there is an option of regional and general anesthesia as well.
Any other things to consider?
You can take a bath the next day, and no dressing changes are required. You just need to apply an ointment for a week to ensure faster healing.
Other techniques of Circumcision available at Excel Advanced Urology Centre
- ZSR Circumcision
- Conventional Circumcision