Premature Ejaculation Treatment in India
Surgery Available – Yes
Hospitalization Required – No, it depends on the procedure required.
Lab Tests Facility – Available
Emergency Treatment – Available
In Patient Facilities – Available
Imaging Facility – Available
Same Day Appointment – Available
Recovery Rate – Recovery rates are high.
Meet Dr Ashish Saini - Best Sexologist / Urologist in Delhi, NCR and India
Dr Ashish Saini is the Best Sexologist and Urologist in New Delhi and NCR. A Gold Medalist from AIIMS New Delhi, he has to his name various complex Urological and Sexology related surgeries done in large numbers in his 12+ years of experience. He has been awarded several times for his outstanding work done in his journey till now.
Dr Ashish Saini did his MBBS from India’s Prestigious medical college – King George Medical College (KGMC) Lucknow. Post MBBS completion, he completed his M. Ch in Urology from India’s Best Medical College – All India Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi.
Dr Ashish Saini has successfully completed 5200+ Urology and Sexology Surgeries. His patients are from all over the country and the world. Dr Ashish Saini is clearly the Best Sexologist and Urologist in Delhi, NCR and India because of his vast and versatile experience in the field of Urology and Sexology.
- Premature Ejaculation Treatment in India
- FAQs About PME Treatment
- Premature Ejaculation Treatment Case Studies
- About Dr Ashish Saini
What is Premature Ejaculation?
The premature ejaculation is the problem of early discharging of the semen within a minute of penetration in the vagina. The patient is unable to delay ejaculation time and thereby unable to satisfy his partner. This results in stress, low self esteem and avoidance of sexual activity by the patient. One or two occasional episodes of premature ejaculation don’t require treatment but the regular premature ejaculation needs immediate treatment for lasting effects. Dr. Ashish Saini is an expert for the premature ejaculation treamtent in India.
The normal time of ejaculation varies between 5 to 9 minutes in normal Indian males. The person suffering from premature ejaculation is the
Premature Ejaculation Symptoms
- Climax happens sooner than normal
- Sexual pleasure decreases
- Male orgasm happens sooner than the female partner
- Patient has no control over ejaculation
- Least sexual stimulation or even thinking about it leads to discharge
Diagnostic Tests for Premature Ejaculation
These tests are not necessary in every individual, it depends on the medical and sexual history of the patient that what tests are ordered by the sexologist.
- Blood Tests
- Hormonal Examination
The average time of ejaculation is noted so that the effect of treatment can be measured with time.
Premature Ejaculation Treatment in India
The most commonly followed treatments for premature ejaculation treatment in India are
- Medicines – Medicines are given in the form of tablets and creams. Analgesics, antidepressants and phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors show great results when the dosage is monitored carefully.
- Behavioural Therapy – This therapy includes teaching the squeeze technique to the patient and to practice self-control (start-stop) exercises at home. These techniques are explained in detail by Dr Ashish Saini (top sexologist in delhi) to his patients.
- Pelvic Floor and Kegel’s Exercises are taught to the patient to increase the strength of muscles around the penile area.
Those patients who don’t get benefitted from the above said measures might need some surgical options such as
Question 1. How would I determine if I am suffering from Premature ejaculation or not?
Answer. If you feel an urgent need to ejaculate within a minute of insertion and that too regularly then you might be suffering from premature ejaculation.
Question 2. What is the best non-surgical treatment for premature ejaculation?
Answer. A combination of behavioural therapy and medicines gives excellent improvement in premature ejaculation.
Question 3. How can circumcision and frenuloplasty treat premature ejaculation?
Answer. If the cause of PME is tight frenulum then only the patient can benefit from circumcision and frenuloplasty.