Penile Implants Treatment Delhi, NCR & India
Surgery Available – Yes
Hospitalization Required – Yes
Lab Tests Facility – Available
Emergency Treatment – Available
In Patient Facilities – Available
Imaging Facility – Available
Same Day Appointment – Available
Recovery Rate – Recovery rate is high, provides great erections.
Meet Dr Ashish Saini - Best Sexologist / Urologist in Delhi, NCR and India
Dr Ashish Saini is the Best Sexologist in Delhi and the best Urologist in Delhi NCR. A Gold Medalist from AIIMS New Delhi, he has to his name various complex Urological and Sexology related surgeries done in large numbers in his 12+ years of experience. He has been awarded several times for his outstanding work done in his journey till now.
Dr Ashish Saini did his MBBS from India’s Prestigious medical college – King George Medical College (KGMC) Lucknow. Post MBBS completion, he completed his M. Ch in Urology from India’s Best Medical College – All India Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi.
Dr Ashish Saini has successfully completed 5200+ Urology and Sexology Surgeries. His patients are from all over the country and the world. Dr Ashish Saini is clearly the Best Sexologist and Urologist in Delhi, NCR and India because of his vast and versatile experience in the field of Urology and Sexology.
- About Penile Implants Treatment
- Penile Implant Case Studies
- FAQs About Penile Implants
- About Dr Ashish Saini
Penile Implants are the best surgical option to treat severe erectile dysfunction that fails to respond to medicines, injections, shockwave, PRP or any other treatment. Even severe Erectile Dysfunction can be treated with Penile implants.
Causes of Erectile dysfunction
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Cigarette smoking
- neurogenic issues like spinal damage
- medical procedure or radiation
- Trauma to the penis
- Liver sickness identified with over the top liquor consumption
- Peyronie’s Disease.
A penile prosthesis doesn’t change sensation on the skin of the penis or a man’s capacity to arrive at climax. Discharge isn’t influenced. Fulfillment rates with the prosthesis are exceptionally high, and regularly 80%-90% of men are happy with the outcomes and can have agreeable intercourse.
Types Of Penile Implants
- Semi-rigid or Malleable implants comprise of a couple of silicone bars. These silicon bars allow the penis to have a rigid erection when it is lifted and it can be simply bend down when an erection is not required.
- More affordable
- May be noticeable under tight clothing
- Not a natural method of erection
- Rarely used now a days
- Doesn’t increase the girth of the penis
- Inflatable Implants are inflatable as the name suggests and they comprise of two empty chambers that come as a one-, two-, or three-piece unit. The reservoir contains the fluid that is transferred in the penis at the time of erection.
- More natural erection
- Inflatable device
- May increase the girth of penis
- Is available in three types
- Erection can be achieved just by pressing the concealed pump
Benefits of Penile Implants
- Best Treatment of Severe ED
- Provides rigid erection
- Helps in increasing girth as well
- Inflatable implants provide erection with just pressing the pump button
- Sexual pleasure is completely normal
Question 1. Are these implants visible outside the penis?
Answer. No these penile implants are properly concealed inside the penis.
Question 2. Which type of anesthesia is given during penile implant surgery?
Answer. General or epidural anesthesia is given.
Question 3. How much time does the whole procedure take?
Answer. It takes about 1 to 2 hours for the surgery.
Question 4. Are there any restrictions in my daily life after penile implant surgery?
Answer. No, there are no restrictions of any kind once you are out of your recovery phase.
Question 5. Till when is hospitalization required?
Answer. The hospitalization of about 24 to 72 hours is needed in most cases.
Question 6. When can I resume sexual activity after the surgery?
Answer. You can resume sexual activity after 6 to 8 weeks of the procedure.