Male Infertility Treatment Delhi, NCR & India
Surgery Available – Yes
Hospitalization Required – No.
Lab Tests Facility – Available
Emergency Treatment – Available
In Patient Facilities – Available
Imaging Facility – Available
Same Day Appointment – Available
Recovery Rate – Recovery rates are high.
Meet Dr Ashish Saini - Best Sexologist / Urologist in Delhi, NCR and India
Dr Ashish Saini is the Best Sexologist and Urologist in New Delhi and NCR. A Gold Medalist from AIIMS New Delhi, he has to his name various complex Urological and Sexology related surgeries done in large numbers in his 12+ years of experience. He has been awarded several times for his outstanding work done in his journey till now.
Dr Ashish Saini did his MBBS from India’s Prestigious medical college – King George Medical College (KGMC) Lucknow. Post MBBS completion, he completed his M. Ch in Urology from India’s Best Medical College – All India Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi.
Dr Ashish Saini has successfully completed 5200+ Urology and Sexology Surgeries. His patients are from all over the country and the world. Dr Ashish Saini is clearly the Best Sexologist and Urologist in Delhi, NCR and India because of his vast and versatile experience in the field of Urology and Sexology.
Male infertility is increasing day by day due to late marriages, stress, genetic abnormalities, low sperm count and genital infections. The treatment of male infertility in delhi at Dr Ashish’s clinic is performed as per the cause of infertility. The reason behind the infertility is treated and if the treatment is not possible then the sperms are retrieved for the assisted reproduction procedures. Sperm extraction techniques are a breakthrough in reproductive medicine as they give a chance to the male to become the biological father of their child. This spares the need of a sperm donor to make your partner pregnant.
Causes of Male infertility
- Infection in genital area
- Erectile dysfunction (inability to initiate or maintain an erection required for sexual intercourse)
- Varicocele (tortuous bulbous veins in the scrotum that prevent the proper sperm flow)
- Obstructed Vas Deferens
- Testosterone deficiency
- Retrograde ejaculation of sperms (the sperms travel in the opposite direction)
- Azoospermia (absence of sperm in the semen)
- Oligospermia (low sperm count)
- Less sperm motility (Sperm are not mobile enough to reach the egg in time, known as asthenospermia)
- Spinal injury or Paralysis (the patient is not able to ejaculate due to spinal damage)
- Vasectomy (sterilization procedure makes the person infertile)
Treatment of Male infertility in Delhi
1. Sperm Retrieval Techniques
In this treatment the sperms are retrieved either surgically or by the non-invasive methods. These sperms are then used in assisted reproduction techniques like IVF or IUI etc. It can be done by the following methods –
- Electroejaculation – General anesthesia is given to the patient. Then a probe is inserted in the anus of the patient and a sine wave is introduced. This creates an erection as well as ejaculation. The sperms are then collected to use for IVF or IUI etc.
- Micro TESE – Testicular sperm extraction treatment is particularly useful for retrograde ejaculation treatment as well as for the patients who don’t have any sperms in their semen. These patients normally have pockets of sperms in their testicles. So after giving general anesthesia to the patient, these tiny pockets from the testicles are removed. The sperms are then harvested from these testicular pockets. These are then used to make the partner pregnant.
- PESA – Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (PESA) is a simple procedure and is particularly useful for patients facing vas deferens blockage. In this minimal invasive procedure, the sperms are aspirated by inserting a needle in the epididymis. These sperms are then used to create pregnancy.
- TESA – Testicular Sperm Aspiration (TESA) involves aspirating the sperms from the testicles by inserting a needle. These sperm are then used for assisted reproduction procedures.
2. Varicocele Treatment
These tortuous veins are ligated by the andrologist by a simple ligation procedure. This improves the cosmetic appearance and the flow of sperm dramatically. This increases the chances of treating male infertility many folds. Read more…
3. Vasectomy Reversal
Vasectomy is the sterilization procedure where the vas deferens tube is cut and folded to stop the flow of sperms in the urethra. This procedure can be reversed to make the male fertile again. Vas deferens is reconnected to ensure the free flow of sperms. It is a microsurgery and an experienced, skilled microsurgeon is required to do it meticulously. Read more…
4. Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
Erectile dysfunction or impotence can also be a reason for infertility in males. As it doesn’t allow the couple to have sex till ejaculation. This needs to be treated to treat the infertility. Read more…
5. Medicines & Dietary Advice
Medicines are given to increase the blood supply in genital areas and to treat testosterone deficiency. Dietary advice is also given to the patients who have unexplained infertility without any pathology.
Question 1. Which infertility treatment is best for me?
Answer. Every patient is different and the choice of fertility treatment is given on the basis of underlying pathology.
Question 2. Are these sperm retrieval procedure require hospitalization?
Answer. No, these are daycare procedures so the patient can go home the same day.
Question 3. What happens after sperm retrieval?
Answer.The sperms are collected in a collection bottle that keeps them alive. These sperms are then processed in a lab with your partner’s egg in an IVF centre. The embryo thus formed is then transferred in your partner’s uterus and the pregnancy is confirmed after 14 days.
Question 4. I have gone through vasectomy, can it be undone now?
Answer. Yes our vasectomy reversal procedure will connect the vas deferens tubes. This reverses the sterilization procedure.